Lumen Gastroenterology and Dietetics
East Adelaide Medical Centre
Level 2, 50 Hutt Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
T 08 8267 1766
F 08 8239 2021
Monday to Friday | 9:00am – 4:00pm
If your phone call is not attended during these hours, it may be that our reception staff are attending to other patients or taking fresh air on their lunch break. We are grateful for your patience and please call back when convenient
Book an appointment
Gastroenterologist. To book an appointment with one of our gastroenterology specialists an up to date referral from your GP will be required and will need to be posted, faxed, emailed or hand delivered. One of our friendly staff will then contact you to make a convenient time.
Dietitian. For existing Lumen patients, please contact the rooms directly to speak to one of our friendly staff to make an appointment directly. If you are new to the practice, please complete the self-referral form.
If you require medical attention after hours, there are several options:
- If it is an emergency consider calling 000 or present to an emergency department.
- The Royal Adelaide Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre and Lyell McEwin Hospital emergency departments are open at all times.
- St Andrews Hospital emergency department is open 8:00am to 10:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Depending on opening hours and availability, your GP may be able to help.
- There is ticketed on-street parking (2 hours) available on Hutt Street.
- There is free 2 hour street parking available along Flinders Street, as well as East Terrace, behind the East Adelaide Medical Centre.
- There is a Wilson Parking lot available at 229 Flinders Street, just a short walk from the centre.
- Disabled parking is available on Flinders Street – access via East Terrace.
- Adelaide Parking App: Visit the City of Adelaide mobile parking app to see real-time parking information. Visit the Apple Store or Google Play to download the app.
- North Eastern Community Hospital: There is free parking available on site at NECH for patients. If these carparks are unavailable, there is also free parking on the side streets surrounding the hospital.