East Adelaide Medical Centre
50 Hutt Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
T 08 8267 1766
F 08 8239 2021
Monday to Friday | 8:30am – 5:00pm
If you require medical attention after hours, there are several options:
- If it is an emergency consider calling 000 or present to an emergency department.
- The Royal Adelaide Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Flinders Medical Centre and Lyell McEwin Hospital emergency departments are open at all times.
- St Andrews Hospital emergency department is open 8:00am to 10:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Depending on opening hours and availability, your GP may be able to help.
- There is ticketed on-street parking (2 hours) available on Hutt Street.
- There is free 2 hour street parking available along Flinders Street, as well as East Terrace, behind the East Adelaide Medical Centre.
- There is a Wilson Parking lot available at 229 Flinders Street, just a short walk from the centre.
- Disabled parking is available on Flinders Street – access via East Terrace.
- Adelaide Parking App: Visit the City of Adelaide mobile parking app to see real-time parking information. Visit the Apple Store or Google Play to download the app.